語語Navi is a Japanese to English, English to Japanese Dictionary, that features:
• FAST, OFFLINE SEARCH – no Internet connection necessary!
• LARGE DATABASE – over 150,000 entries from the EDICT project.
• EXAMPLE SENTENCES – over 100,000 sentences in English and Japanese
• INTERACTIVE TEXT – tap on any word or kanji to look it up immediately.
• INCREMENTAL SEARCH – the results are updated as you type.
• CUSTOMIZABLE FAVORITES – create categories for your favorites to organize your bookmarked words.
• PRONUNCIATION EXAMPLES – tap on the pronunciation of an english word to see examples of all symbols used (IPA Notation).
• HISTORY – access any of the last 50 words that where looked up with one tap.
• Search by Kanji, kana or english translation.
• Intelligent result ranking showing most important words at the top.
• iCLOUD SYNC – your word lists will be automatically synchronized between all your devices.
HINT: Enable the chinese handwriting keyboard under preferences (general-international-keyboards) to input kanji that you do not know the reading of.
NOTE: Romaji input of Japanese words is not supported.
gogoNavi includes contents from
The EDICT dictionary files. These files are the property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, and are used in conformance with the Group’s licence. See http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/edict.html and http://www.edrdg.org/
CMUdict 0.7 Copyright (C) 1993-2008 Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.
TATOEBA project, http://tatoeba.org, the data is being used under the Creative Commons – Attribution 2.0 license.
Languages: EN, DE, JA
Released: 2010-12-14 18:59:50
Updated: 2017-08-06 22:18:23
Seller: Till Knorr (www.gogonavi.net)
Size: 121.84 MB